Hello and Welcome

Welcome to the blog, "BIGS 'n' LITTLES". Here you will read about the big and little things which happen to the author, M. Johan .S, and many other thrilling, helpful and exciting things he just has to say.

Friday 18 January 2013

Pathetic Endings

 Hello mankind, I just checked my blog this morning for the first time in four months. And I realised something... my endings are pathetic. I mean, tell your friends? What am I, a beggar? I can get people to read my blog in so many different ways. Sounding like a beggar, doesn't work. I have no idea why I just found out now. Maybe it's because I have grown to becoming a man. Probably not. Anyway, I'm not going to do that anymore. Okay, we have reached the end of our short discussion. See you next time, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment