Hello and Welcome

Welcome to the blog, "BIGS 'n' LITTLES". Here you will read about the big and little things which happen to the author, M. Johan .S, and many other thrilling, helpful and exciting things he just has to say.

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Procrastination

 A word that everyone's teacher complains about. If it's not a teacher, it's a sister. Or mother/father. Not really the brother(I'm the brother). 

Definition: To delay something out of laziness
When in use: When you're delaying something out of laziness(obviously)
Example: Sister- Don't you have a mathematics test tomorrow? Go study.
               Brother- I'll do it later.
               Sister- Do it or you won't get very good marks.
               Brother- I promise, I'll do it later.
               Sister- Your choice.
               (A few hours later) 
               Brother- 10 o'clock.... I'll do it later.
               (The next day)
               Brother- Why do I do this to myself?

 You can already guess who I'm talking about right? No? Lets keep it that way.

P.S- Not a real story.

No comments:

Post a Comment