Hello and Welcome

Welcome to the blog, "BIGS 'n' LITTLES". Here you will read about the big and little things which happen to the author, M. Johan .S, and many other thrilling, helpful and exciting things he just has to say.

Saturday 1 February 2014

School? Don't You Mean Prison?

 Hello people which I probably have never met before. Seriously, who are you? The first days of priso- I mean school, (What's the difference?) has finally started. Sorry to all school lovers and staff (My mom's in the room). Moving on!

 Anyway, I just wanted to tell you people that school has started. "You said that already!" Be quiet brain. Don't mind him, he's a little nutty. Whatever. I just wanted to tell you that this year I have left primary. And by doing that I have joined, (Drum roll please!) BADADADADADADA........SECONDARY 1!

 Hooray, yeah... No one cares....

 Okay then, that's sort of it.
Go awa- I mean, Bye. lollol


1 comment: