Hello and Welcome

Welcome to the blog, "BIGS 'n' LITTLES". Here you will read about the big and little things which happen to the author, M. Johan .S, and many other thrilling, helpful and exciting things he just has to say.

Monday 2 June 2014

Hitman Loadout: Scene 2


In a car

Hitman: Um, I have a dentist appointment later, so.

General: You can live without a tooth, you can't live without doing this mission.

Hitman: Why is that?

General: Because if you get out of this car, I promise you won't even be able to get to your precious appointment, without my snipers "accidentally pressing the trigger".

Hitman: I guess they do that a lot.
Hitman: Can I at least know where we're going?

General: A top secret place known as Area 61.

Hitman: Isn't it 51?

General: How long were you gone again?

Hitman: 6 years.

General: Oh, I guess I forgot to tell you when you were in the force.
General: We're almost there.
General: Here we are.

Hitman: I don't see it.

General: Thank you.
General: We put a lot of hard work into it.

Hitman: Into what and where?

General: Enough compliments, it's underground.

Hitman: Ohh... Nice Job.

General: I prefer indirect compliments, captain.
General: Want a tour?

No comments:

Post a Comment