Hello and Welcome

Welcome to the blog, "BIGS 'n' LITTLES". Here you will read about the big and little things which happen to the author, M. Johan .S, and many other thrilling, helpful and exciting things he just has to say.

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Hitman Loadout: Scene 6


Hitman's Guide To: How To Take Down Hornet Nests

Enemy Worker 1: Hey, did you here that?
Enemy Worker 2: Yeah, sounded like someone getting punched hard.
Enemy Worker 3: Bu-But who could have it been?
Enemy Worker 1: I don't know, but to make sure let's check.
Enemy Worker 2: Agreed.

Hitman: Hmm, maybe taking that other guy down wasn't a very good idea general.

General: Don't worry, there were probably nobody who heard that.

Enemy Worker 1: Hey you!
Enemy Worker 3: Sto-I mean, Stop!

Hitman: Tell that to them.

General: Captain, I think you should run.

Hitman: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Enemy Worker 2: Fire! Fire!

Hitman: I guess hiding behind cover is a good idea.

Enemy Worker 1: Keep Firing!

Hitman: I guess I just have to bring out my gun.
Hitman: Hope this works.
Hitman: Bam Bam!

Enemy Worker 2: Ah! I'm hit!

Hitman: Thank you so much Colonel.

Enemy Worker 3: Come on! We must bring him to the medic.
Enemy Worker 3: We'll be back!

Hitman: I guess it's a good thing they're gone, but I get the feeling an alarm will be sounded with many cameras pointed my way.
Hitman: I wonder where the boss's room might be anyway.
Hitman: I guess that's why this is a scout mission too.

No comments:

Post a Comment