Hello and Welcome

Welcome to the blog, "BIGS 'n' LITTLES". Here you will read about the big and little things which happen to the author, M. Johan .S, and many other thrilling, helpful and exciting things he just has to say.

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Hitman Loadout: Scene 5


In the Enemy's Nest

Pizza Delivery Guy: Knock knock!

Enemy Worker: What do you want?!

Pizza Delivery Guy: Someone ordered a large pepperoni pizza.
Pizza Delivery Guy: Named "Your Boss".

Enemy Worker: Huh, I didn't know the boss liked pizza.
Enemy Worker: Oh well, if the boss is hungry come in.

Pizza Delivery Guy: Hey they bought it!(whisper into radio)

Enemy Worker: Who are you talking to?!

Pizza Delivery Guy: I-I mean if you want me to help you with those other pizzas you're going to have to wait man!
Pizza Delivery Guy:  Having co-workers is tough and annoying don't you think?

Enemy Worker: Yeah...
Pizza Delivery Guy: That was close.

Enemy Worker: Well we’re almost there.
Enemy Worker: But before we get there let’s check the pizza for proof.

Pizza Delivery Guy: Um, no problem.
Pizza Delivery Guy: Hey general, is there actually a pizza in here?(whispers into radio)

General: Pizza?
General: We just coloured a box.

Pizza Delivery Guy: You mean I have to get serious?!

General: What else?

Enemy Worker: Hey who are you talking to-

Pizza Delivery Guy: Lights out!(punch)
Pizza Delivery Guy: I bet there were more of him that heard that.
Pizza Delivery Guy: Well if I'm going to get my hands dirty...
Pizza Deliver Guy: I got to change first.


Hitman: Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment