Hello and Welcome

Welcome to the blog, "BIGS 'n' LITTLES". Here you will read about the big and little things which happen to the author, M. Johan .S, and many other thrilling, helpful and exciting things he just has to say.

Sunday 16 April 2023

the smallessssst of steps

 what's the mantra? kuzkoooooooooooo. no. 

if it's hard, start small. life can be a series of small, curious and interesting steps. i want to make my family happy. i want to be okay. and i will be okay so long as i remain constantly healthily productive. what is productive is what i wanted to do and is good for me. when it comes to learning, learning is effective when its spaced, active, association-based and difficult. learning is productive when its focused, fun and planned. before my exams, i want to have created comprehensive tests for every topic for myself. i want to have created comprehensive, complexly inter-connected, mindmaps for every topic. i want to have created a well-hit recall spreadsheet. i want to win my small battles in trying to start studying as fast as healthily possible. i want to win the small battles in trying to study with focus, in trying to control my impulses, and in trying to gradually lengthen my attention span. i want to feel like I'm making significant progress in every module every day. i want to pass these exams. i want to survive. i. will. survive. on a more general note, i want to live life like water.  easy, tension-less, congruent, and sure, even though water doesn't know what to be sure of. i want to flow when going to where i have to go comfortably, naturally, willingly. i want to flow easy. i'd rather not move forced and in pain. who would? life is like a tennis match, best when played like water flowing.

nice mantra. 

small step #1: spend 5 minutes on IOE evidence. focused!

a little bit disappointing. I'm not sure whether i needed to do what i did but it cost me time. focus 6/10. achievement 5/10. only went through the subheadings of the lecture. well... i did only have 5 minutes. okay.  achievement 8/10.

small step #2 (this is kinda fun): spend 5 minutes on the land registration lecture.

I'm gonna give myselffffff, focus 7/10. yeah. i wasted a minute on looking at things other than the LR lecture, like the LR notes i have. achievement 7/10. went through the headings and recalled what they mean. 5 minutes, not bad. 

small step #3 (alrighttt, I've been dreading this one. but it's gotta be started): spend 5 minutes going over company law lecture on veil and tort.

I'm a little confused but i got the spirit. okay, I'm very confused. it's hardly familiar. but! I'm encouraged because a lot of it feels like, makes more sense, now, than it ever did, for some reason. it sounds right. it sounds interesting. wow. okay. 

I'm gonna book the court for tomorrow, one sec. aight booked! took a while.

small steppu #4ru (i like not looking at the time, it's quite nice. makes me wonder how big a problem that's actually been and how much that's contributed to everything): spend 10 minutes going over the rest of viking line, EU.

oh? it's been 10 minutes? either that or i forgot to set a timer... nah it feels like over 10 minutes. but that's good, hey! full immersion. focus (10/10). i don't remember drifting or picking at my finger or whatever even once. achievement 6/10. I'm kinda slow. my spelling and whatnot doesn't need to be pretty, y'know? but i spend a lot of time on that. i could've been faster at getting to the point. my notes need to be shorter. i don't need so many words. i don't need so many quotes! if i need quotes ill get them! it's not like I'm gonna remember them! screw quotes. embrace gists! 

good job, anyways I'm gonna hit the hay. focus nightly routine! target: go to bed as soon as healthily possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment