Hello and Welcome

Welcome to the blog, "BIGS 'n' LITTLES". Here you will read about the big and little things which happen to the author, M. Johan .S, and many other thrilling, helpful and exciting things he just has to say.

Saturday 22 September 2012

Bored

 Hello again people, the reason I'm writing now is because I'm bored and waiting for my dad to wake up so that I can go to my friends house. That means you Arif, you should try this blog thing, it's fun. And remember how I said I was going to camp today? Well I can't because I only had two hours of sleep yesterday because we had to go to the airport because my uncle and auntie were leaving to go to South Hampton for their studies. I asked to follow but everyone knows that's not going to happen.                                                                  
 My mom told me to play with my blog sometime, and I'm trying but I actually don't know what she means. Maybe this is what she means, v,ndvuhdvhdugvysdhgurehgyreuvfygvehuegyerhyrfugrr8r... maybe. Since I'm just doing this for fun I don't really know what to write about. So I think I'll let you guys tell me what to write, so just put it in the comments.                                                                                                                              
 And don't forget to check out my sister's blog which is at the address of promisedathousandtimesover.tumblr if you like art and pictures, if you want me to promote any of your stuff or want me to write a post about something just put it in the comments below.I'll even put your name here.
Goodbye.

Thanks for reading,TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

Corrected by:myself, but if you find any mistakes please mention it in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. HI Johan! I mean, maybe you can change the layout...or colour or font! Have fun with it! By the way only friends and family can comment - no strangers! Dont lose heart if you dont have readers...write for yourself and not others!

    ReplyDelete