Hello and Welcome

Welcome to the blog, "BIGS 'n' LITTLES". Here you will read about the big and little things which happen to the author, M. Johan .S, and many other thrilling, helpful and exciting things he just has to say.

Friday 21 September 2012

My Family

 Hello people, it's been a day since I've written and I don't know why but i feel the urge to write again. Weird. I'm going to talk about my family now and it may take a while since I have lots of family members but please don't get bored, please! I'm so lonely, why you ask, well I'll tell you. My family consists of seven people. Two guys and five feguys... I guess (comedy). I have a mom, dad, sister, sister, sister and what do you know? A sister! You can see I didn't count myself in there because I'm the youngest. Now I'll tell you the ages, 45, 43, 17, 15, 13, 12 and I myself am 10. It's a big number. Now the names, Faisal is my dad, Shila is my mom and Nadine, Sara, Sophia, and Dahlia are my sisters. You can see why I'm lonely.

 I'm going from eldest to youngest if you don't know, but i'm sure you know, I've given you clues. We all have adventures of our own but I only know mine and my dad's. I'll tell you about that in another post. I can't really think of anything to write right now so... I don't want to stop. Maybe I'll just tell you about one of my accidents. Okay you know how people always wake up pushing there heads up when they dream of falling right? Well I did that the wrong way after exhaustion of watching TV for a day. I was sleeping on the hard floor... it hurt. Please read my blog daily because I might update it every day and don't forget to check in on my sister's and mom's blog as well which are at the promisedathousandtimesover.tumblr and I'll promote anything of yours if you just put it in the comments.

Thanks for reading! TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

I corrected myself this time but if you see any mistakes please correct it in the comments, I'd appreciate it.
   

2 comments:

  1. So what do you do when you get lonely?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well all actually do at home is go on the computer and watch TV.That's what I do.TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

      Delete