Hello and Welcome

Welcome to the blog, "BIGS 'n' LITTLES". Here you will read about the big and little things which happen to the author, M. Johan .S, and many other thrilling, helpful and exciting things he just has to say.

Friday 28 September 2012

A Little More About My Sisters

 Hello again readers, right now I think I want to write because I haven't written in several days, like six. Yes, it's a BIG deal. I just don't want to be like my lousy sisters who had blogs, but haven't written in it due to a medical condition which just so happens to be LAZINESS. Okay fine their not that lazy, maybe. I'm not talking about Sara though, she still is pretty lazy but at least she still has a blog. The others left their blog like two years ago.

Speaking of sisters, I want to tell you more about them. One, if they saw me writing this right now, they would shove me off seat and write,"My sisters are great, kind, generous, obedient and very well behaved. (pretending to be me)", if Sara saw me writing though, she would write,"My sisters are great and all but who's really great, is Sara. Oh yeah, she is the best sister I could ever have. (also pretending to be me)".

And two, is that, well I'll think about number two .I'm not really sure whether I should write about all of them in this post or one in each post. I think I'll just write about each of them in separate posts.
That's all I'm going to write today so if you're an adult please go onto my mom's blog  and if you're a person who loves art please check my sister's blog (Sara) which is filled with art at the address of promisedathousandstimesover.tumblr, bye.

Thanks for reading, AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

Corrected by: Myself but if you find any mistakes please mention it in the comments below, it will be very much appreciated.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much Superwomanannabe (Mom).

      Delete
  2. CoOkiE_mONSta1251 October 2012 at 06:54

    Hallo, Johan..
    This is Me, if you know who I am..
    I've a question for ya',
    Do you consider yourself lazier than your sisters?

    -Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Intan. And no, I'm not the best person in the world but whatever.

      Delete