Hello and Welcome

Welcome to the blog, "BIGS 'n' LITTLES". Here you will read about the big and little things which happen to the author, M. Johan .S, and many other thrilling, helpful and exciting things he just has to say.

Thursday 20 September 2012

My Introduction

 Hello earthling brothers and sisters, I'm currently 10 years old and my full name is Muhammad Johan Sulaiman Bin Mohammad Faisal , some people call me M.J and or J.S.One thing I used to think is that my name is very long until my teacher told me other Arabian names which were probably at least 2 times as long. And since I was showing off to my friends before, they were all like,"Hah! We told you you didn't have the longest name in the world", you don't have to say that you know. And another thing is that I can't believe I didn't think of this blog thing before, I had so many excitements, thrills and accidents in my life that I could've told you guys about.

 Another thing, please don't ask me about my picture (just kidding,please comment), my mom made my account but put that picture there. No I'm not mad at her because I'm not allowed to be and I myself forgot how it happened, so if I was angry and marched into her room and asked,"Hey! What's up with my picture!", and I think you already know what she's going to do, if you're thinking it's caning me well dump that idea in a well because I hid a cane which i found in the library at our old house so I doubt I'll ever see that  again... hopefully. And my mom is also telling me not to write my full name or else people will track me down, well my picture looks like nothing I look like right now so hah to those people who want to track me down.

And you know how other blogs and all are written in Manglish (English + Malay) and spelled in a short way, well I'm not going to do that because my English grades are going down and I don't want to make it worse, so if you see that I've done something wrong, please correct it in the comments. And please, don't call me Jojo Circus or Johan the Young Scientist, it's not cool. Please read my blog daily because I might update it everyday and read my mom's and sister's blogs as well at the addresses promisedathousandtimesover.tumblr.

Thanks for reading AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

Corrected by:my sisters Dahlia and Sara

7 comments:

  1. ELlo Jo! Hope you will continue having the passion for writing now and forever more :D don't suddenly stop blogging because of boredom because blogs like that stink out loud... also thank you for the mention of my blog (=^-^=)b
    That's me giving a thumbs up hihihi :{) and that's me with a mustache. Yes. Bubye, happy writing little brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you'll NEED to write it all in proper English, Jo, cause your English is terrible! Yes, it is -_-. It's a disgrace to the family name! ;) So I ( see that? It's in CAPITAL) will correct it every so often :) alright?

    - Your sis, Dahlia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyyy your mom never canes anyone ! Or hit them! Maybe she will give you a long lecture but that's it! and we can change your pic later k! Keep on writing ! But not too often ok! You still have studies to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CoOkiE_mONSta1251 October 2012 at 07:04

    Hallo, Johan!
    I've a question for ya',
    What inspired you to make a blog?
    That's all for now.. I could invite some friends to know your new blog,
    If that's alright..
    TeeHee :)

    ReplyDelete