Hello and Welcome

Welcome to the blog, "BIGS 'n' LITTLES". Here you will read about the big and little things which happen to the author, M. Johan .S, and many other thrilling, helpful and exciting things he just has to say.

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Nadine

 Hello again, since I've used that phrase "Hello again" so many times I want to change it. I've already used my best ideas like earthling brothers and all but I'm out now. Anyways right now I'm going to write about my eldest sister, Nadine. I'll give you the details.

Name: Nadine (not allowed to use full name)
Age: 17
Nationality: Malaysian
School: Adni Islamic School (Sekolah Islam Adni)

There are many other details but I don't think I'm allowed to put it in. Out of all of my sisters, she is one of the least lazy. And if you ask me who's the laziest, I won't tell you. And I won't tell them either. She is pretty tall, my third sister is almost as tall as her so sometimes they share clothes. I can't do that since my hand-me-downs come from girls. So I use them when I'm desperate. Only that. She is right now studying for her S.P.M examination. And next year she'll go to college. We might miss her. Might. She'll come back a few times, unless she goes overseas. And don't ask me why I'm so good in English but bad in B.M. People who know me, be quite. Now don't forget to check out my mom's and sister's blogs, I can't give you the addresses now because my sisters are calling me downstairs to go to school. Bye.

Thanks for reading,TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

Corrected by: Myself but if you see any mistakes please mention it in the comments below.    

9 comments:

  1. Babe you can stop promoting my blog now ok sayang.. i think they get the idea..hehehe and also you don't get handmedowns from GIRLS!! (except those that looks not so girly)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only wear it when I'm desperate, mommy.

      Delete
  2. so you-got-the-coolest-sister-ever..Alhamdulillah :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't say that.('U')But I'm grateful for it.

      Delete
  3. Kak Shilah, I think his humour comes from your gene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe yea I agree!

    Corrections: quite --> quiet

    Write more la about me hehehe. I want to know...

    ReplyDelete
  5. next entry - write about your favourite teacher(s) Jo :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. he doesnt mean to be funny though putri thats why its so funny!- K Shila

    ReplyDelete
  7. johan's hilarious and writes so well, just like you Kak Shila :)

    ReplyDelete