Hello and Welcome

Welcome to the blog, "BIGS 'n' LITTLES". Here you will read about the big and little things which happen to the author, M. Johan .S, and many other thrilling, helpful and exciting things he just has to say.

Thursday 11 October 2012

Famosity

 Hello again, today has been another exam day and my mom just left us to go to China. She didn't bring me. She said we could skip school today, but she changed her mind! Hey, my ustaz told us we didn't have to go to the exam if we had a good reason. And watching my mom go to China in the airport is a pretty good reason. So I had to go to school.

 I like watching videos by Toby Turner, Ryan Higa, Rhett an Link and Amazing Phil. They're You Tube celebrities. They're all famous. They all get mobbed by fans. Maybe mopped by the cleaner as well. And that is the thing I want to be when I grow up. To be famous. Not mopped though, I'm clean. I'm just having a hard time getting famous. I don't know how to be famous anyways, either a lot of people read my blog, or I do something else in my life. Maybe when I'm old enough I'll create a You Tube account. And then I'll become famous. And I won't forget to make a message to the world about Islam.    

 That's all for now, maybe if you have any ideas on how I can get famous please tell me in the comments below. Don't forget to check out my sister's blog at the address of promisedathousandtimesover.tumblr. And my blog is receiving less views now, so if you can, please spread it like wildfire I'd appreciate it.

Thanks for reading,TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment