Hello and Welcome

Welcome to the blog, "BIGS 'n' LITTLES". Here you will read about the big and little things which happen to the author, M. Johan .S, and many other thrilling, helpful and exciting things he just has to say.

Friday 5 October 2012

Sara

 Hello marshmallows, right now I shall write about my sister, Sara. She is good in her studies but sometimes she can go against her own words. Which is very annoying. Sometimes she even gets mad at us for not sharing something with her. Then she just takes it. Don't blame her for that though, I'm sure after she has done that she'll be thinking, "What did I just do?". Maybe... I don't know I can't read minds... or can I?
I'll give you her details.

Name       : Sara (full name not permitted)
Age          : 15
Nationality: Malaysian
School      :Adni Islamic School (Sekolah Islam Adni)

 Other things about her is that she sings frequently, but not to any guys because that's bad. She has a mole on her cheek which lots of girls say is nice but I don't understand it. She doesn't show it off, it was there naturally. She can also be very moody sometimes and can be very easy to anger. So if you just do one tiny little thing, she will not talk to you. It's very annoying. She has a medium high temper. Marshmallow! That's all for now, thank you. And don't forget to check out my sister's blog at the address of promisedathousandtimesover.tumblr. Bye

Thanks for reading,TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

1 comment: