Hello and Welcome

Welcome to the blog, "BIGS 'n' LITTLES". Here you will read about the big and little things which happen to the author, M. Johan .S, and many other thrilling, helpful and exciting things he just has to say.

Saturday 6 October 2012

Super Teachers

 If you are reading this in the morning well, good morning. If you are reading this in the afternoon well, good afternoon. If you are reading this at night or in the evening, good evening. Do you all remember that I have asked you all to request for things to let me write about before? Well, just now, I have gotten one request from my teacher. For those of you in my school, it's Teacher Ain. She asked me to post a post about my teachers. Get it, post a post. Yeah, I don't like that joke either. ("No one does!", shouts someone in the background.) Anyways, it's not much of a surprise because yesterday she told me to write it in paper but she told me I wasn't supposed to write it like I would write it in my blog. So I wrote it in a different way. A less fun way. Now, there are no rules, and I'm going to let the bull out. And get ready, to read the writings on the horns.

 In this universe, there are heroes named super teachers. Sworn to protect the universe from the evil, dumbness.There are many, many super teachers in the universe, but three, stand out from the rest. The first of the three super teachers, is a super teacher named, Teacher Sumaira.

 Teacher Sumaira taught us English and art. We have not seen her in many months, but we hope we'll see her face at least one more time. For she has left us... kidding, she just left the school. Probably because she was fed up with the way students here behave. She had to shout a whole lot. I miss her.

 Second, is a super teacher named, Teacher Ain. She is also an English and art teacher. Once you know her, you'll know she has a soft heart, so don't touch it! She has almost never gotten mad at me but always gets mad at some other students. And it takes a whole lot to get her mad. That might give you a clue on why Teacher Sumaira left.    

 Last but certainly not least, is my current super class teacher, Ustaz Yusoph. Ustaz Yusoph is not only an Islamic studies and Qur'an recitation and memorization teacher, but also a very humorous man. He gets serious and angry when you disobey the rules, Prophet Muhammad S.A.W and Allah. Since he reminds us about Islam all day long, it's pretty obvious that he's very religious as well.

 And I'm sure, that when super teachers join, no force of  dumbness will stand a chance against them. And the universe, will finally become smart.

 That's all I can write for today, so don't forget to check out my sister's tumblr at the address of promisedathousandtimesover.tumblr and remember, if you just write what you want me to write and
promote in the comments below, I might do it. Might. (don't expect me to do it)

Thanks for reading,AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

2 comments:

  1. "Since he reminds us about Islam all day long, it's pretty obvious that he's very religious as well."

    hahahahah i love that!

    where did you learn such big words Johan-- and let the bull out?? i better watch what you watch !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo..i didn't ask you though, i was just suggesting :D didn't expect you took it seriously :) haha but anyway, thumbs up! ;D

    ReplyDelete