Hello and Welcome

Welcome to the blog, "BIGS 'n' LITTLES". Here you will read about the big and little things which happen to the author, M. Johan .S, and many other thrilling, helpful and exciting things he just has to say.

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Benefits Of Exam

 Today is Tuesday. Not just any Tuesday, but an exam Tuesday. There's a difference. I actually like exam, and for those who wish to know why, it's because most of the time the class is quiet. Wait, did I just say most of the time? I meant SOMETIMES. Yes, my class barely acts as if there's an exam. And I don't like that, because the quietness in exam is one of the only good things in the exam. If it was always noisy, it would be just the same as having normal class. Except the fact that it's so much more important.

 Exam to me is what you can call, "A Gateway to (more) Knowledge". And by that I mean that when you're done with your exam, you get to know what you're really good at and what you're not. So when you're not, you just study harder on that subject. And when you are good at it, you don't have to study as hard. See, you maintain your good grades and manage your bad ones. A tip to all students.

 Not only that, but for people who really wish to be good would study and prepare for the exam so much, that they would already be good in all subjects even before the exam starts. That's all the benefits I can think of. So don't forget to check my sister's tumblr at the address of promisedathousandtimesover.tumblr. Bye.

Thanks for reading,AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

2 comments: