Hello and Welcome

Welcome to the blog, "BIGS 'n' LITTLES". Here you will read about the big and little things which happen to the author, M. Johan .S, and many other thrilling, helpful and exciting things he just has to say.

Thursday 11 October 2012

Biggy Little: ' The Question '

 Amirul and I were having a sleep over at my house. When I walked into the room he was reading his math book."Why are you reading your math book?", I asked. "I'm just making sure I'll beat you in the test tomorrow", he replied. I knew he was worried, he just didn't want to admit it. "Okay then, I'll test you. What is 347 divided by 269?", I asked confidently. He was thinking for a while, then he just gave up and asked me the same question."Um, I'm not really sure what it is... I'm tired of this conversation", I tried to give an excuse."Aha! I knew you didn't know.My turn, what is 2 + 2?", he asked me. I tried to find an answer, but my mind was blank. He asked me the one question which was easy, but hard at the same time."Um, 3?", I reply with an unsure answer. "You baboon! It's 5, not 3", he corrects me. I knew that.
            
 The next day, we were taking the test. And surprisingly, the question 2 + 2 was in it. Why that of all questions?"Good thing , Amirul corrected me yesterday", I thought to myself. What did he say yesterday? He said that 2 + 2 = 5. I didn't have any other answer, so I just put 5. The next two weeks, we got our papers back. And when I saw my paper, I got 24/25. I flipped through the pages to see which question was wrong, and found a giant number 4 on my paper. "At least now I know what the answer is", I thought to myself. Suddenly, my teacher came to my desk and handed me a paper saying, "24/25=Good 2+2=4! Come to my tuition class after school". I had to go to tuition for two hours that day. And after that, I had one thing to say,"Dang, Amirul".

 Don't forget to check out my sister's blog at the address of promisedathousandtimesover.tumblr for all those
art lovers out there. Bye.

Thanks for reading,TELL YOUR FRIENDS!*All of this is made-up. I know what 2+2 is, 6. Or is it?*

2 comments:

  1. Assalamu'alaikum Johan.

    This really happened?

    -Yusof Yahaya-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johan, if you wanna post things, tell the public its actually a joke/a thought that you had.. otherwise it'll sound weird and awkward as if it really happened.. which I can tell this situation didn't :/

    ReplyDelete