Hello and Welcome

Welcome to the blog, "BIGS 'n' LITTLES". Here you will read about the big and little things which happen to the author, M. Johan .S, and many other thrilling, helpful and exciting things he just has to say.

Saturday 4 March 2023

I couldn't fall asleep

 Hey Johan,

cinflicted as to whther i this post should be private o r public. i want to start journaling, and i want to be able to write whatever i'd like in that journal. at the same time, i want to update those i love? what will most likely happen is that some of these posts will be made public, and others remain private. 

2:25 a.m. I'm feeling good. the fact that i didn't get any work done yesterday is tugging at me. an uncomfortable thought at the back of my head I've done a good job so far of represesing, but aside from that, I'm feeling alright. because, there is a plan. a plan that if i were to follow can only get me firsts in my modules. i find comfort in knowing there is time. i also find comfort knowing others are in the same boat as me. the other day someone in the law gc asked if they could get a 2.1 with only 4 2.1s and 4 41's. apparently you can! it won't look impressive when propespctive employers ask for a breakdown of your results, but hey! still a 2.1. 

journaling for 2 reasons: (1) i read that studies show that journaling is effective at mitigating symptoms of depression and anxiety and is helpful at improving one's mood; (2) it's a nice way to start the day. 

I'm looking for an easy to follow routine that can get me up in the morning. the problem I've had so far in making routines is that they've always, thus far, been unsustainable. so the easier to follow the better. I'm also pretty sure my routines thus far haven't been the most healthy for me, so i hope that this routine will do that. 

bfast - get ready - cycle to school - journal your feelings and plan the day - start the day

that's what I've got so far. 

alright! 2:38. let's imagine it's 8 a.m. and I just arrived at school. the above is me journaling my feelings. I've done that. next, work. not sure whether i should focus on classes this week rn or company law. hmm. definitely classes this week. and I'm gonna try hit them all. property for tuesday, then eu, evidence and company for Friday. wow, Friday is terrifying. 

I'm gonna:

pre-prop lecture prep

pre-eu lecture prep

pre-evi lecture prep

company law (corporate veiling) lecture notes

1/2 prop lecture

1/2 eu lecture

1/2 evi lecture

8 a.m. bfast----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

company law (tort) lecture notes

prop lecture

eu lecture

evi lecture

12 p.m. lunch, tennis, and probably, end of day --------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment